pet's emergency occurs after we have closed for the day, please contact a local
emergency department listed below.
SAINT FRANCIS EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- Stay calm - your pet needs you!
- Contact us at (856) 464-0500.
- Place your pet on lead or in a carrier and drive safely to us.
- Once you arrive, we will assess your pet's condition and provide immediate emergency care, as needed. It is important that you tell us as much as you know about your pet's accident or illness.
- Please understand that Emergency visits often require a bit of waiting time. Please remain calm and be patient.
392 Kings Highway
Woolwich Township, NJ 08085
856-467-0050 VSEC PHILADELPHIA
1114 South Front St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
267-800-1950VETERINARY SPECIALTY CENTER of DELAWARE
290 Churchmans Road
New Castle, DE 19720
302-322-6933ANIMAL EMERGENCY SERVICE OF SOUTH JERSEY
220 Moorestown - Mount Laurel Road
856-727-1332 or 856-234-0122
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054 UNIVERSITY of PENNSYLVANIA - RYAN VETERINARY HOSPITAL
3900 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
NORTHSTAR VETS - EMERGENCY
315 Robbinsville - Allentown Road
Robbinsville, NJ 08691